The Brain Speaks 2
20th – 23rd October 2017
Instructor: Avadhan Larson CST-D
Following on from our very successful The Brain Speak 1 class which was held in May 2017, we are delighted to off you The Brain Speak 2.
TBS2 builds upon the skills of TBS1. Whereas TBS1 is a brain overview course, TBS2 utilizes the skills introduced and developed in TBS1 and uses them to explore and work with specific dysfunctions and patterns encountered frequently in clinical practice.
- Learn to work more effectively with Traumatic Brain Injuries and concussive injuries.
- Learn more specific techniques for treating seizure disorders.
- Utilize information from the latest research, understand the autistic brain, and how to work with it.
- Learn about cutting edge research and information regarding emotional trauma, PTSD and persistent stress and how they affect the anatomy and physiology of the brain, as well as how to address these problems with CST.
- Learn about the conditions for healthy brain development in early childhood and what happens when these conditions are not met; as well as how to address these deficits using CST and Therapeutic Imagery and Dialogue.
- Learn about the Polyvagal aspect of the autonomic nervous system and how this newly discovered autonomic function and help heal the brain from stress and trauma.
- Learn to treat Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and dementia with greater success.
Comments are closed.