CST II Workshop: 26 Hours
Home study: 84 Hours
Case Studies 25 Cases (approx 25 hours)This may vary as some case studies may need some extra time. (minimum of 5 different people)
Study Groups 28 Hours
Personal Therapy 4 Hours with a qualified therapist
Course Cost: €830.00
Mouthwork to be included as part of personal therapy
A case study record sheet will be supplied at the end of your workshop adding the techniques of the 10 Step Protocol from CST I to the Techniques of CST II. All Techniques should be practised as part of your case studies.
Note On completion of the CST II workshop you are eligibleto take the CranioSacral Therapy Techniques examination
CRANIOSACRAL THERAPY II WORKSHOP (CST II)
The CranioSacral Therapy II workshop delves further into the principles presented in CST I, bringing you to a higher level of understanding and performance in the art and science of CranioSacral Therapy.
During this 4-day course, you’ll explore the function of the craniosacral system in relation to other physiological body systems. Through lectures, demonstrations and hands-on practice, you’ll cover a range of topics, including:
- Cranial Base dysfunctions as perceived, diagnosed and treated by William Sutherland, widely regarded as the father of cranial osteopathy.
- Learn to localise and correct motion distortions of the sphenopalatine-vomero-maxillary complex.
- Practice skills to evaluate general vitality, motivation, emotional status and/or biochemical dysfunction using the craniosacral rhythm as the significance detector.
- Improve your ability to conduct whole-body evaluations
- Explore techniques that focus on arcing, fascial glide, craniosacral motion, dural tube mobility and paravertebral movement.
- The benefits of performing CST on infants and children
- SomatoEmotional Release and release of Energy Cysts.
- Improve your results when working on individuals with histories of pain and illness.
- Observe skilled demonstrations.
- Refine your techniques with hands-on practice.
- Take home a comprehensive, illustrated study guide for future reference.
Prerequisite: CranioSacral Therapy Module I fully completed
Required Reading :
CranioSacral Therapy by John E. Upledger, D.O., O.M.M. and Jon D. Vredevoogd, M/F.A., Chapters 7 through 15;
CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura by John E. Upledger D.O., O.M.M. Chapter 3.
Date(s) - 21 Oct 2021 until 24 Oct 2021
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Duration: 4 days
Fee: € 830.00
The Westgrove Hotel,
Abbeyland road, Clane, Co Kildare, Ireland
Category (if any)