CranioSacral Therapy for Conception, Pregnancy and Birth
BOOK EARLY AS PLACES ARE LIMITED
Hospital trials have demonstrated that applying the principles of CranioSacral Therapy (CST) may help improve the process of procreation, from parents just starting to consider pregnancy to the successful birth of a child.
By learning how to incorporate CST into the birth process in this powerful workshop, you’ll not only help very deserving moms, you’ll give babies the best possible opportunity to begin their lives free of restriction and prepare them to grow into well-adjusted children and adults.
- Explore new ways to apply CST through all three trimesters and beyond
- Find out how to palpate two craniosacral rhythms: that of the mother and of the child
- Practice specific techniques to create the best possible gestation, labor and delivery
- Gain a thorough understanding of anatomy and palpation on many different levels
- Learn two protocols, one for moms and another for newborns
Prerequisite: SomatoEmotional Release I
Required Advance Reading: A Brain Is Born by John E. Upledger, DO, OMM
Note: Many people ask us how the CranioSacral Therapy for Paediatrics (CSP) workshop compares to CranioSacral Therapy for Conception, Pregnancy and Birth. Where CSP focuses solely on children, CCPB covers both baby and mother throughout the birth process, from pre-conception through delivery. In addition, where CSP addresses the relief of challenges stemming from birth trauma, CCPB is designed to create optimal conditions so such problems can be avoided in the first place.
Date(s) - 10 Sep 2021 until 13 Sep 2021
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration: 4 days
Fee: € 850.00
The Westgrove Hotel,
Abbeyland road, Clane, Co Kildare, Ireland
Category (if any)