Workshop – Upledger Institute Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy
Date – Saturday 16th November 2019 10am to 5pm
Fee – €70 (lunch not included)
Instructor – Maria Miniter CST-D
Organisers – Upledger Ireland – 045 898243 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deborah Mullen, Chartered Physiotherapist MISCP, CST-T – Mobile 086 8091255
The workshop teaches the benefits of CranioSacral Therapy (CST) along with basic techniques to use in practice.
This 6 hour, hands-on workshop will guide participants on a journey to, through and around one of the body’s most fascinating healing channels; the craniosacral system and is intended for students in a healthcare profession, or healthcare professionals who are interested in exploring Craniosacral Therapy.
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of the craniosacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills
- Learn and practice palpating the “listening stations” key body locations where the craniosacral motion can best be evaluated
- Learn and practice tissue release techniques for the pelvic and respiratory diaphragms and thoracic inlet
- Excellent preparation for attendance at Craniosacral Therapy module 1
Date(s) - 16 Nov 2019
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration: 1 Day
Fee: € 70
Monivea Road, Ballybrit,, Galway, Ireland
Category (if any)
Please note the full fee for this course is: € 70 - price below is for booking deposit only
Bookings are closed for this event.