SER I Workshop 26 Hours
Home Study 84 Hours
Case Studies: 25 cases (approx 25 hours). This time may vary some case studies may take a little longer (Minimum of 4 different people).
Study Groups / Preceptorship 21 Hours (at least 14 hours study group)
Personal Therapy – 6 Hours – (with a qualified therapist)
Course Fee: From 1st January 2017 – €830.00 (only €50 deposit required to reserve your place)
SOMATOEMOTIONAL RELEASE I WORKSHOP (SER I)
SomatoEmotional Release is a dynamic therapeutic process that expands on the principles of CranioSacral Therapy to help rid the mind and body of the residual effects of trauma. Research shows that the body retains the imprint of physical forces from accidents, injuries and emotional shock. Those dysfunctional areas are frequently isolated in what Dr. Upledger calls “energy cysts”. SomatoEmotional Release gives you the manual and verbal processing skills to help release those destructive patterns from the minds and bodies of your patients that appear over the years, as the body loses its ability to cope with these dysfunctional areas.
The SomatoEmotional Release process require extreme sensitivity on the part of the therapist and a positive attitude and trust from the patient.
- All subject areas are taught through lectures, demon- strations and supervised practice.
- Discover new ways to help you patients or clients physically identify and expel energy cysts, and resolve negative emotional experiences.
- Learn to combine hands-on techniques with verbal dialoguing skills and other creative methods that emphasize wholeness and self-healing.
- Explore the physiological mechanism of disease
- Study the importance of therapy for the anatomical structures surrounding the mouth and the “Avenue of Expression”.
- Become acquainted with the concept of vector/axis integration and alignment.
- Take home a comprehensive, illustrated study guide for future reference.
Prerequisite: CranioSacral Therapy Module II fully completed.
Required Reading :
SomatoEmotional Release and Beyond, by John E. Upledger D.O., O.M.M.,
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Fry
Note: At this point you are eligible to do the CranioSacral Therapy for Paediatrics workshop.
Date(s) - 4 Oct 2019 until 7 Oct 2019
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Duration: 4 days
Fee: € 830.00
The Westgrove Hotel,
Abbeyland road, Clane, Co Kildare, Ireland
Category (if any)