SER II Workshop 32 Hours
Home Study: 96 Hours
Case Studies: 25 Case Studies (approx 25 hours) This may vary as some case studies may need some extra time (minimum of 4 different people)
Study Groups / Preceptorship: 28 Hours (minimum 14 hours of study group)
Personal Therapy: 4 Hours with a qualified therapist
Course Fee: €850.00
SomatoEmotional Release II Workshop (SER II)
SomatoEmotional Release II takes you well beyond the manual and verbal skills taught in SomatoEmotional Release I by incorporating more advance imagery and dialoguing methods. SER II emphasises wholeness and self-healing. You’ll begin by reviewing the techniques you studied in CranioSacral Therapy II for releasing the throat and hard palate-you’ll use methods to encourage the expression and release of suppressed emotion.
Then the course goes on to introduce the history, key concepts and therapeutic processes of psychosynthesis, Gestalt and Jungian psychologies. These approaches are bended with SER and CST to provide you with specific techniques to assist the release of energy cysts and their accompanying dysfunctions, to resolve incomplete, frustrated biological processes, and to work with the whole body to bring your patient or client to a new level of self-awareness.
- Learn to blend therapies such as psychosynthesis, Gestalt and Jungian psychology with SomatoEmotional Release to help your patients increase awareness of their inner selves
- Practice a comfortable body-mind approach to resolving obstacles that deter individual progres
- Participate in class exercises designed to strengthen the relationship between the conscious and non-conscious mind
- Improve your palpation and dialoguing skills.
- Fine-tune your ability to facilitate dialogue between the patient’s different levels of consciousnes
- Learn a 10-Step Imagery and Dialogue protocol
- Practice exercises in active imagination, archetypes, self-awareness, dialogue and facilitated imager
- Discuss new approaches to dream work
- Strengthen your proficiency for using the craniosacral rhythm as the Significant Detector
- Observe demonstrations and help perfect your skill with hands-on practice
- Take home a comprehensive study guide for future reference.
Prerequisite: SomatoEmotional Release Module I fully completed.
Recommended Reading : The selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
CranioSacral Therapy II: Beyond the Dura.
SomatoEmotional Release and beyond, both by John E. Upledger, D.O., O.M.M.;
Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher and William Fry.